So far you have learned about What is a Blog, how it differs from a Website, then you learned about WordPress vs. Blogger, and in the very last article, you came to know about Prerequisites for creating a Blog at Google Blogger. And now finally, you clicked on an article, where you will eventually know ‘How to create a Blog on Google Blogger or Blogspot.
It is my curious suggestion (again) for you to read my last article where I have talked about Prerequisites to create a blog at blogger.
And in case, you have done that! Please let’s go down and know about how to create a blog at Blogger.
Trust me, it is just a few clicks process, and there is no any need to be an advanced system operator. All you need is only a Gmail account, that’s it.
So let’s get started.
How to create a blog? Steps:
Before you create a blog at Blogspot, you must have to create a Blogger Profile, it is mandatory and is a one-click process, after that we will continue to build a blog which is more 3-4 clicks only. Now follow the steps below:
- Go to Blogger.com and click on the SIGN IN button.
- It will redirect you to Gmail, there you have to login with your Gmail account, and after the successful login, you will be redirected back to Blogger.
- Now, you will see a new window, with two options:
- Create a Google+ profile.
- Create a limited Blogger profile.
- If you choose Google+ profile, then you will create your Google+ account, and then that will be used as your Blogger profile.
- In case if you choose limited Blogger profile, then it will only create your Blogger profile (not Google+ profile,) but later you may link your profile too.
- You may select any of the options, am assuming that you will be choosing the very first option.
- Once you clicked on Google+ option, you will be redirected to a new page, where it will ask for Your name (mandatory) and Family name (optional) and then choose your gender. Just give appropriate details.
- After you are done, you will be redirected to a Blogger; you’ll see a button Continue to Blogger, click on it.
- And that’s all; you have successfully created your first Blogger profile. Now you are great to go forward to create your first blog.
- Now you will see a new window, usually called as Dashboard, at the center of the page/ left-hand side, you will see a button, ‘CREATE NEW BLOG,’ hope, you know you have to click on it.
- Once you click on create a new blog, you will see a pop-up window, asking you to give the Blog’s Title, provide the title you want to be displayed (name of the blog is advised, even tagline should also be there, if possible.)
- Next, you will be asked to give the Address of your blog, which is nothing but the URL through which anyone can visit your site.
- Now type your blog’s name and check it’s availability, if you have followed my last article where I have talked about prerequisites of Google Blogger, then you must see the available option, else you need to give another address. You can edit it later.
- Below to it, an optional list of themes will occur, if you want to select any theme, you can go ahead. Else, you can later choose themes, and have no worries; we will discuss every step soon.
- Finally, click on create blog.
So congratulations! You have successfully created your first blog on Google Blogspot. Feel free to enjoy, as nothing more is to do.
And this is how your search for ‘how to create a blog at Blogger’ ends up here.
Since you have created your blog, it’s time to check it how it looks. And for that click on View Blog, at the top of the page.
Or else, you can go to the address or URL which you have provided above in step. And share that with everyone.
Hope you are as much excited as I was when I had created my first blog. Congratulations! Mr./Ms Blogger!
So as per now, you have created your first blog, you are good to go to the very next article, where we will know how to create the first post in a blog.
And now the article comes to an end, in case you still have some queries concerning ‘How to create a blog,’ then please do let us know through the comment section.
I will most definitely help you out to reach the solution.